Author Jeff SavageJeff Savage is recognized as an expert in teaching wealth accumulation and personal fulfillment to young adults.
He is also recognized as a leader in his sales profession where he has won numerous awards for his selling excellence. He has been a keynote speaker at many seminars offering his insights on business success, selling techniques, wealth accumulation and personal fulfillment. By following his own advice, Jeff is a prosperous, philanthropic multimillionaire. Jeff has applied the strategies he writes about in both of his books to every aspect of his life and has proven they work. He is very successful in business, at home and in his life. Jeff currently resides in Maumee OH (a suburb of Toledo).
About the Author
- Jeff Savage graduated from St. John’s High School in 1980 where he was a Varsity Cross Country Runner and Basketball Player. He was also the captain of Coach Ed Heintchel’s first Varsity Basketball Team.
- He graduated from The Ohio State University in 1984 with a Marketing Degree where he was also a three time varsity letter winner on the Cross Country Team.
- In 1982, he was awarded “The Captains Award” voted on by his fellow teammates at Ohio State. This award is considered the highest award for an underclassman.
- Jeff was the Co-Owner of Malcolm Meats until the company was purchased by The Sysco Corporation In 1999.
- Jeff is currently The Director Of National Account Sales for The Sysco Corporations Specialty Meat Company Division.
- Jeff works with several organizations in town including Central City Ministries, Habitat For Humanity, Toledo Roadrunners, and he is on the board of St. John’s High School. He is the owner of Waterfront Development, Own Your Own Home Toledo.com and Savage Homes.
- Jeff donates steaks to countless charities in town and his proudest donation is the pre-game steaks for The Ohio State Football Team including the National Championship Game In 2007.
- Jeff enjoys mentoring young adults with his no spin advice on the realities of life and personal finance. He published “Millionaire By 40 – 100 Secrets To Creating Wealth; Not Taught In School” in 2005. He also published “How to Sell” 100 Secrets to Sales Success Plus The 35 Golden Rules of Selling, In 2008. Jeff used the same no spin advice on how to be successful as a sales professional.